Come join in the Fringe fun!
Two more shows this week in HFF16.
‘Stand-Alone’ – Thursday, 6/23 @ 7:00PM
‘Attached’ – Friday, 6/24 @ 8:30PM
Final Two Fringe Shows!
Tickets are on sale for this week’s final two performances of “In The Garage” during the 2016 Hollywood Fringe Festival! Don’t miss out on participating in the Fringe – get your seats now before the festival closes this weekend.
Studio C Artists is proud to present the next in their one act “room” series… IN THE GARAGE. This collection of brand new short plays is a collaboration of 3 producers, 4 directors, 8 writers, and 19 actors and is comprised of 8 plays that all take place in a garage setting. The shows cover a wide variety of topics – There is a nice mix of comedy & drama IN THE GARAGE… where you park your junk!
The short plays are broken into two groups to run on different nights (cast is listed alphabetically in each play.):
- A CRUMBLING VICE by Damian Padilla – Directed by J. Bailey Burcham; Starring Kim Acquarelli & Andres Solorzano
- A BETTER YOU by Douglas Stark – Directed by John Ross Clark; Starring Meghan Allison, Megan Barker, & John Drouillard
- MY NEW NEIGHBORS by Anne Flanagan – Directed by Tim Powell; Starring Michael Krueger & Jessica Nicole Webb
- JUST LIKE THEM by Chris Widney – Directed by Edgar Pablos; Starring Anthony Rizzuto, Dominick Vicchiullo, & Julian Zambrano
- STUFFED by Jeanette Farr – Directed by Tim Powell; Starring Jessie Franks & Seth Ruffer
- CLAIRE AND PEGGY by Dana Lillie – Directed by John Ross Clark; Starring Nancy Daly & Lisa Deily
- FALL & RISE by Joe Gulla – Directed by J. Bailey Burcham; Starring Ashley Key & Colin Stephens
- MAN IN PERIL by Alex Dremann – Directed by Edgar Pablos; Starring Rishi Arya, Monica Davis, & Brennan W. Penney
General Admission – $20.00 ($15 Early Bird*)
Approximate running time: 90 minutes
A STUDIO C ARTISTS PRODUCTION
Artistic Director: John Coppola
Producer: Michael Sonntag
Writer’s Liaison: Dean Donofrio
Stage Manager: Alex Nicholas
Set Design: Brian Cole
* Use the promo code “earlybird” to get $5 off General Admission seating up to 24 hours prior to the performance.